Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sugery day!

Well, I am leaving for the hospital right now. I am nervous, anxious, excited, scared and nervous some more... I KNOW everything will go fine, I just want to be on the otherside already!!!
So, please be praying for me today, and send me all the texts you want :) Dont be a goof and call! I will be rubber banded shut, and wont be able to talk! DANG IT! That will be the hardest part of this whole thing!
Anyway, Thanks for all your support. I love all of you.
comin out sexy and swollen on the other side!

Jamie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck and I'm sure everything will be fine! We all are praying for you to have a non-eventful recovery! :)

Grace said...

I saw your post on the yahoo group. I hope you're feeling okay. (good seems to be too optimistic)
:) don't worry about the swelling and bruises. it'll go away in due time. good luck!

Grace said...

btw, I'm adding you to my list of other orthobloggers on my blog.

blogging will really help from btwn week 2 to about week 9 (when you feel good enough to want to communicate but not good enough to speak clearly or speak w/out pain)

Jamie said...

Thanks guys! Im actually doing really well! My nurses said I wa sin the top 10% of their patients for recovery! Not too much pain! I made it through what I believe was the worst of the swelling, and now Im on the down hill side! :)